Meet Rutuja Rathod, Top Fashion Influencer on Instagram
We at TechnoVans, trying to feature the best influencers/brands along with their detailed information and some important tips. We got a positive response from our audience hence we want to continue this series. Today we are featuring the top fashion influencer from India, Rutuja Rathod. Meet her on TechnoVans and get some important tips from her to grow as an influencer on Instagram.
About Rutuja Rathod, Fashion Influencer on Instagram:
- Well known Blogger, Content Creator & Social Media Influencer who is most active on Instagram & Twitter.
- Featured in popular magazines and newspapers like Femina, Cosmopolitan, Times Of India, Sakal Times, MagicPin, etc.
- Her content on Instagram mostly follows around Lifestyle & Fashion while she is usually seen tweeting her opinions about Tech on Twitter.
Rutuja worked with big brands as an Influencer on Instagram
She has worked with many big brands like Project Eve, Fashion Big Bazaar (FBB), Vodafone, Fastrack, Kiehl’s, HDFC, Pantaloons, The Face Shop, Elle Group, H&M, Timex, TAGG Electronics, Ochron Gadgets, HRX by Hritik Roshan, mCaffeine, Amazon, Innisfree, Flipkart, Tom Tailor, Sheraton Group, La Senza, MyGlamm and many more.
Why you should follow Rutuja Rathod on Instagram:
When the TechnoVans team asked Rutuja that why people should follow her on Instagram, she answered:
Because I don’t keep my content niche-specific and keep experimenting with the content while keeping it relevant with daily life.
Advice from Rutuja for new fashion Instagrammers to grow on Instagram:
- Don’t rush behind the trending fashion, instead create content around whatever you find fashionable or comfortable in your day to day life.
- People follow you because they love your personal styling.
- If you only post about trending fashion like everyone else, your content will only end up looking like other fashion influencers’ content and your blog won’t stand out.
- Also, be what you are, share stuff about your personal life, which in turn grows the attachment of your followers towards you.
Most Important tips shared by Rutuja Rathod, Fashion Influencer on Instagram
- Stay away from negativity.
- Peer pressure and the competitiveness of this field will often make you insecure or build up pressure on you.
- Stay in your zone and keep creating your content which will automatically evolve with time in order to make your grow.
You may want to follow her on Instagram
If you are an influencer and want to get featured on TechnoVans then please contact us or DM us on Instagram.
Please follow TechnoVans on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook.