Pulwama attack: How to donate to Bharat Ke Veer, CRPF personnel
Here is the guide about How to donate to Bharat Ke Veer, CRPF personnel
- Note you can donate directly to the ‘Next of Kin’ bank account of a particular braveheart or to Bharat Ke Veer corpus via bharatkeveer.gov.in website.
- Due to heavy traffic, the Bharat Ke Veer website is bit slow at times. Alternatively, you can use SBI UPI or internet banking to donate.
- Note that all donations through SBI UPI or internet banking gets credited to Bharat Ke Veer corpus which is then disbursed accordingly to the families on need basis.
- For non-SBI internet banking users, you can add “Bharat Ke Veer” as a beneficiary for NEFT/IMPS transfers
- For non-SBI internet banking users, to add ‘Bharat Ke Veer’ as as beneficiary here are the details.
- Name of account- Bharat Ke Veer, Account number- 36724508925, Branch- New Delhi main branch (0691), IFSC code- SBIN0000691
- For UPI transactions from mobile, you can send money by using bharatkeveer@sbi as the UPI ID or VPA
- Note only Bharat Ke Veer is the authorised government donation platform and no other websites or apps
- You can donate any amount to Bharat Ke Veer but the maximum limit is Rs 15 lakh
- All donations to Bharat Ke Veer are exempted from Income Tax
- Bharat Ke Veer is initiative covers all seven Central Armed Police Force units and National Disaster Response Force soldiers