Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India, encouraged Indian entrepreneurs to make our own apps. PM of India launched Aatmanirbhar Innovation Challenge to promote desi apps! And the Chingari team has taken this challenge seriously and they are really growing fast! Chingari app is on top of trending video sharing apps nowadays.
Chingari is not a new platform, unlike many others. It was there even before TikTok was banned in India.
Since the Tiktok ban, the homegrown short video platform has gained wide popularity in the country. It is one of the most popular Indian alternatives to Tiktok available right now with over 10,000,000+ downloads and close to 3 million daily active users.
Some important details about Chingari app
- Chingari, Indian social app founded by Bengaluru-based programmers Biswatma Nayak and Siddharth Gautam.
- The app was first launched on Google Play in November 2018 while it debuted on iOS in January 2019.
- Chingari allows a user to download and upload videos, chat with friends, interact with new people, share content, and browse through feed.
- Chingari also pays its users based on how viral the content creator’s video becomes.
- For each video a user uploads on the app, the content creator gets points per view and these points can be redeemed for money.
- The app is available in languages including English, Hindi, Bangla, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Punjabi, Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu.
- The Chingari app is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Download Chingari app.
Contact us, if you are having something interesting to share with us.