Corona Virus Updates in India – 29th March 2020
Latest updates of corona virus updates in India on 29th March 2020 ( 11.50 AM )
> Total Corona Virus-infected people: 987
> Total Deaths due to Corona Virus infection in India: 25
> Total recovered from corona virus infection: 87
The graph of death cases is increasing, people in India need to follow lockdown declared by the Indian Government. Stay Home, Stay Safe.
Corona Virus infection in India, infected cases are increasing day by day.
Important news updates on Corona Virus Updates for India
- 183 corona active cases in Maharashtra
- 174 corona active cases in Kerala
- 76 corona active cases in Karnataka
SpiceJet pilot tests positive for COVID-19
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing
- Lockdown is active in India. Stay Home, Stay Safe.
- Keep distance from sick people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you have fever, cough and breathing difficulties, go see a doctor.
Protect yourself from corona
You can protect yourself by washing your hands frequently, avoiding touching your face, and avoiding close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell.
We will keep posting on Corona Virus Updates for India.
Stay Home, Stay Safe!!!
Source of the statistics – Corona Virus Updates on Worldometer